It’s Monday and it’s time for THE SPILL!!!
Some good stuff this week so grab your popcorn and come on in
It was Easter weekend! We’ve had some good food, lots of sweets, some chill time. How did you spend your weekend?
It’s Monday and it’s time for THE SPILL again!
Read along because this time the spill is so delicious and juicy
HOW YOU SPILLIN’?
- I can’t believe I scheduled a meeting at 8 am on a Friday. I guess this is part of being 30!
- Last week dragged SO LONG after the 4-day shooting weekend and the work that followed up until Saturday and that’s when I finally crashed. Continue reading
It’s another week and it’s time for THE SPILL!!
How you Spillin‘?
When THE SPILL is so good!
Let me start off by saying how blessed I feel with the people I meet and work with, and how grateful I am for the friends I have close by Continue reading
It is Monday you guys and it’s time for THE SPILL
Weeks fly by. No recipe posted this week but this is the third spill. Some juicy stuff here so read along.
- I conducted two tours this week with Taste Lebanon. January was such a drag. But I’m happy to be back on the road visiting the lovely producers and food makers. Mainly the ice cream 😍😍😍
- Why don’t municipalities plant fruit bearing trees at the side of the roads? All I see is green messy trees. Except in Monot – Achrafieh. Citrus trees dot the pavement with their sight and coming up they’ll fill up the neighborhood with citrus blossom fragrance.
- As part of an upcoming tour in Tripoli, Iffat and I had a Taste Lebanon tour in Tripoli and boy, I fall in love with every trip I take there.
Tripoli is such a beautiful, yet neglected, city. I love the souks. They look like what we know of the old Beirut Souks; lively and for everyone. Check what I wrote for this photo and tell me if you agree or not
- Last week, my dad and I turns the garden pots upside down. We took out all the dead plants and weeds and I planted a few seasonal seeds. Let’s see how the garden will look like this year!
- Looks like Clown Me In took all the spotlight this Sunday during the demonstration against the terrible waste management plans by our government. WE WERE ALL OVER THE NEWS YOU GUYS!
- I’m so excited this week to be watching a performance by a friend of mine, Amal Kaawash, for the first time. And by the end of the week, we’re watching Victoria, a play about the first known trangender in Lebanon who was imprisoned in the 70s and when she got out, no one knew her whereabouts anymore
- Speaking of performances, have you watched the Super Bowl Halftime show? What do you think?
I personally didn’t like it and felt it was bland. Probably we’re comparing to the previous breathtaking performances.
Who do you think should perform next year?
- I am working on a project. Can’t share any details now. But had the first initial step today and it looks good! I’ll brag about it when it’s out
- One of the most horrible feeling is designing something for yourself when you’re a graphic designer. YOU ARE YOUR WORST CLIENT! Therefore, I have tweaked my logo to something I find better suiting and more refined. I hope I am right. Let me know what you think!
Follow me on